Worship During the Season of Pentecost
Welcome to worship at King of Glory Worship and Ministry Center in Carmel, IN!
On this Eighth Sunday after Pentecost, let us worship the one who sowed the good seed in us! He is merciful and cares for us with firmness and compassion!
This Sunday, we welcome Rev. Jeffrey Iacobazzi as our guest pastor!
If you are able, we invite you to join us for communion where you are! You may use any kind of bread and either wine or grape juice, so that you may also receive the body and blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ.
For the full order of worship, please go to https://cdn.https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/3MJJJC/_source/21ac2d72-71dd-4b7e-a436-f12adeb767d5/document.pdf
- "This is the Feast" (ELW pg140-141)
- "Hear The Call Of The Kingdom"
- "Come, Ye Thankful People, Come" (ELW 693)
- "We Are An Offering" (ELW 692)
- "Only The Blood"
- "Heaven Is In My Heart"
- Romans 8:12-25
- Matthew 13:24-30 & 36-43
Today's Children's Message:
- "Wheat, not Weeds" - Rev. Jeffrey Iacobazzi
- What's the difference between being wheat and a weed? Joins us, as Pastor Iacobazzi shares with the kids how we can act like wheat!
- "Are We Wheat or Weeds; YES!" - Rev. Jeffrey Iacobazzi
- What do you see in the parable of the Weeds and Wheat? If an enemy comes at night and sows evil throughout the world and other well-meaning folks come along, make quick judgments, and uproot the whole crop, which has done the destructive works? Making judgments about the crops’ status or worthiness is above our pay grade. Initiating a premature harvest is beyond our job description.
Don't forget, you can give your offering online at https://kogcarmel.org/give
All music and videos used with permission. All Rights Reserved.
Some content courtesy of Worship Audio Tracks and Igniter Media.
CCLI# 1371244 / CSPL# 21040222